Wordpress Plugin Developer Internship
At Spiceblue (Chennai), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Develop WordPress plugins, themes, or HTML5 applications.
2. Leverage the WordPress API and extend the WordPress admin experience.
3. Experience using CSS Pre-processors is a plus (Sass, Less or Stylus).
4. Experience using version control is a plus (Git or Subversion).
5. Uncanny ability (and desire) to “dive in” to unfamiliar systems and learn on the fly.
6. Plugin research and customization.
7. Ability and willingness to work on a team using a unified/documented development and coding style.
8. Integrating sliced PSD files into either Word Press or some other proven open source system (note: Word Press is our primary CMS platform); many of our builds are responsive -Strong understanding of WordPress back-end development.
9. Developing custom web applications that drive business processes.
10. Setting up e-commerce applications and integrating shopping carts.
11. Contributing to support of current client websites.
12. Integrating feeds from social networks.
13. Building out responsive layouts.
14. Developing wireframe mock-ups to illustrate possible solutions.
15. Juggle current projects with incoming tasks.
16 .Capable of hitting daily deadlines.
17. Exceptional analytical skills.
18. Strong interpersonal skills.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Your brand, We build. A digital agency that creates the face your business needs fostering innovative and engaging designs that drive results across multiple platforms. Creating killer apps, responsive websites, redefining technology, customer driven designs, building brands beyond compare, state-of-art mobility solutions and believe us, these are just a few to mention for our top-notch services across diverse platforms. Spiceblue, pioneering the digital world because we love coupling design and technology!