Core Java Software Developer Internship
At Sigaram Software Technologies Private Limited (Chennai), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Understanding of web services technologies such as HTTP, WSDL, XSD, and REST.
2. Ability to work in a fast paced and agile development environment.
3. Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
4. Experience developing cloud software services and an understanding of design for scalability, performance and reliability.
5. You enjoy working side by side with partners, colleagues and teams on tough problems.
6. Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and senior management to collect requirements, describe software product features, technical designs, and product strategy.
7. A self-starter who is motivated to take ownership of projects and drive tasks to completion.
8. Experience with other open source frameworks such as – Apache Thrift, Apache Cassandra,Apache Kafka, RabbitMQ, and others.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Core Java Software Developer at Sigaram Software Technologies Private Limited will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Sigaram Software Technologies Pvt. Ltd. is a Chennai, India based tech startup company established in 2017. Our Passion is to innovate, leverage technology and build products that will have meaningful and enduring impact! We are a core product company, who take pride in innovating and pioneering in solving challenging real-world problems through the power of technology. Be inspired by a culture where everyone truly loves their day jobs. Be part of the fast-growing startup company where smart, innovative people work hard and deliver impactful products.