Android Developer Internship
At Seehash Softwares Private Limited (Chennai), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform.
2. Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
3. Work with outside data sources and APIs Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
4. Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
5. Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
This document assess and recommends the qualities, characteristics, and capabilities of an based on their ability and performance observed during the internship period.
Informal Dress Code
Arrive to work in casual clothes that are pressed, neat and appropriate for the type of work you do. Torn, dirty, or frayed clothing is unacceptable.
Flexible Work Hours
This Company gives interns a choice to opt for convenient work timings ensuring certain limits are maintained (like min. and max. number of hours of work every day).
5 Days a Week
This internship comes with a five-day-work week. Interns are given a choice to opt for preferable work arrangement base on five-day-work and two-day-off pattern.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Android Developer at Seehash Softwares Private Limited will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
SeeHash is a new rising company headquartered at Chennai with our prime focus to develop softwares for PCs and apps for Mobile phones (both Android and IOS). Our company provides solutions in form of mobile application across various fields ranging from standard business solutions like ecommerce to innovative new concepts like augmented reality.
Apart from developing mobile apps, we also offer other extensive services like: Web designing and development, Game Development, Software Development, Embedded and Electronic solutions, Game Development and much more.
Seehash's keynote is that we create apps customised to the client's needs and help boost their business. Established in 2008, it has almost been 8 years and our company has an impressive base of clientele who love our quality of service.
Our multi- talented team boasts of having an extensive knowledge and experience in all soft services. If you are looking for a team that is extremely professional and well qualified, we are the people that you can trust to work with you in making your dream come true. We will provide you with 100% creative and customized services.