At PayPal (Chennai) Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Provide analytical insights into emerging problems, trends and portfolios.
2. Identifying present or future gaps in the team’s existing reporting and tools suite and managing portfolio monitoring, dashboards and reporting.
3. Provide analytical insights into emerging problems, trends and portfolios.
4. Work closely with business partners and stakeholders to determine how to design analysis and measurement approaches that will significantly improve our ability to understand and address emerging business issues.
5. Bringing data to life and making it actionable and relevant to stakeholders through exploratory analysis of internal and external data sources using advanced and innovative analytical techniques, algorithms, and tools.
6. Identifying present or future gaps in the team’s existing reporting and tools suite and managing portfolio monitoring, dashboards and reporting.
Perks and Benefits
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
This official document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Analyst at PayPal will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
They're a purpose-driven company whose beliefs are the foundation for how they conduct business every day. They hold theirselves to their One Team Behaviors which demand that they hold the highest ethical standards, to empower an open and diverse workplace, and strive to treat everyone who is touched by their business with dignity and respect. Their employees challenge the status quo, ask questions, and find solutions. They want to break down barriers to financial empowerment. Join them as they change the way the world defines financial freedom.