UI/UX Design Internship
At WireCamp Interactive (Bangalore), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Research new UI and visual paradigms.
2. Build UI prototypes for mobile and the web.
3. Extensively research and understand UI and UX.
Perks and Benefits
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
This official document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for UI/UX Design at WireCamp Interactive will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
They focus on being the one in the many and not the many in the many. Innovation and ever emerging trends in technology keeps them going with the anxiety and curiosity of what maybe possible tomorrow. Their principle is based on, the adaptation to ever changing technology and innovation trends. They are constantly working towards expanding their services to develop solutions to any new technology which may arise in the future. You never know at some point they could even be just writing on the walls virtually, and if that technology develops they aim at being at the forefront of it.