PHP Development Internship
At Kwiqpick Services (Bangalore), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Learn the existing code(PHP and Zend/Laravel Framework).
2. Develop and unit test new features on the software.
3. Involve in discussions regarding the design of the software.
Perks and Benefits
This document assess and recommends the qualities, characteristics, and capabilities of an based on their ability and performance observed during the internship period.
Snacks and Beverages
This internship includes free snacks and beverages, making your workplace experience more awesome. Remember free food doesn't necessarily come with easy responsibilities
Flexible Work Hours
This Company gives interns a choice to opt for convenient work timings ensuring certain limits are maintained (like min. and max. number of hours of work every day).
Pre Placement Offer
Depending on the intern's performance, the company might extend a full time job offer to deserving candidates. With and offer like this, you can always have an alternate placement option.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for PHP Development at Kwiqpick Services will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
They are a small group of dedicated individuals who aim to solve this problem of waiting. 'Kwiqpick' is a digital waiter application that helps customers just walk into the dining outlet, check in to the table by scanning the QR code and placing an order. This, in turn, helps the clients to have their staff concentrate on the more important part 'providing the best of service'.