Embedded Engineering Intern
At Intugine Technologies Pvt. Ltd (Bangalore), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be be working on following verticals (ingroup or individually)
1. The candidate will be required to work with other members of the team towards the development of a PoC and finally, take it to the manufacturing and assembly stage.
2. A basic understanding of different real life scenarios when the product will be put out in the real world.
3. Every small detail is important and it should include every single in the firmware that candidate will write.
The candidate should have following skills:
1. Strong Programming Skills in C for Embedded systems.
2. Exposure to firmware design (preferably in ARM cortex).
3. Knowledge of different MCU communication, peripherals like I2C, SPI, Serial.
4. Basic ideas of BLE communication protocol & stack.
Intugine Technologies is a Bangalore based company having expertise in Motion Sensing Technologies, providing both enterprise and consumer solutions. The company launched itself with a Voice and Gesture Recognition wearable, Nimble.
Product Video of Nimble: https://youtu.be/LMr31up2hCc