Graduate Research Intern
Intel's Microarchitecture Research Lab located in Bangalore, India is seeking proficient Graduate Research Interns. We are in the early advanced research phase of the 2020+ generation of CPU/GPU products on Intel's roadmap.
As research intern:
1. You will develop and use software to model, analyze and optimize futuristic systems.
2. The focus would be to co-analyze and co-optimize hardware and software components such that highly integrated systems may be built.
3. You will comprehend performance and power aspects cutting across application code, system software such as OS, drivers and runtimes, and scalability limiters in software and hardware.
4. The focus will be on a large class of application categories such as Big Data, Machine Learning. HPC, Productivity, Imaging , Multimedia and 3D Graphics.
5. The insights gathered will be leveraged to devise microarchitecture ideas for CPU, GPU and SoC subsystems such as cache and memory.
6. Modeling and developing these ideas into features will form the central part of the internship.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
Snacks and Beverages
This internship includes free snacks and beverages, making your workplace experience more awesome. Remember free food doesn't necessarily come with easy responsibilities
Indoor Games Facility
Indoor games boosts up energy levels and creativity. The company allows its interns to play games at workplace. Not only will this give you timely breaks, but also help you stay more productive and ahead of others.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
Entry Criteria for applications:
1. You should possess a B.E./B.Tech/BS/MS or PhD in Computer Science or Electrical/Electronics Engineering.
2. CPU, GPU or SoC architecture and microarchitecture expertise/training is a requirement.
3. Experience with VLSI design/verification and superlative Software skills in C/C++ and in Scripting languages such as Perl/Python in the Linux environment would be required.
4. Proficiency in CPU/GPU Instruction Set Architecture, Software/Hardware Performance Benchmarking and Debugging would be very desirable.
5. Prior experience in developing System Software, Compilers and Emulators/Simulators would be very useful.
Intel, the world leader in silicon innovation, develops technologies, products, and initiatives to continually advance how people work and live. Founded in 1968 to build semiconductor memory products, Intel introduced the world's first microprocessor in 1971.
Over the years, Intel has grown its employee base to 82,500 as of December 25, 2010 with approximately 55% of those employees located in the United States.