Mobile App Development Internship
At Hocket (Bangalore), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Working on product development for Android native apps.
2. Working on Android SDK and core components like activities, broadcast, services, push notifications, and performance management.
3. Working on native UI development & chat based applications.
4. Working on integrating the app to other services and interacting with servers through APIs.
5. Developing the UI as per requirements.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
This official document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Mobile App Development at Hocket will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Hocket is a company started by millennials for millennials. The migrant youth population with white-collar jobs of Tier 1 cities who fall within the 20-32-year-old brackets work in companies that demand them to move cities. Then there are those who are looking for different experiences and hence change jobs. They are still not sure of what city they want to settle down in, yet they want to have access to everything even though it may not be in line with their financing options available. People often poke fun at these millennials because they seemingly want it all, but they at Hocket see that personality trait as a market opportunity rather than an annoyance. Therefore our team is building theme based smart furniture and home decors that not only have better aesthetics but that can be swapped out and replaced more easily than a cell phone. The company aims to penetrate adjacent markets as well as rental vehicles, premium rental homes, rental fashions, etc.