Software Designer Internship
At GND Solutions India Pvt.Ltd(Bangalore), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be be working on following verticals (ingroup or individually):
1. Exposure and having worked on different aspects of Azure.
2. Knowledge in C, C++, C#, ASP.Net.
3. Good understanding of RDBMS and worked on SQL Server.
5. Strong knowledge on configuration management system.
6. Good soft-skills for being able to work in a multisite development team and in a multicultural environment, to deal with different role team members.
7. MVC, WCF.
8. Strong oops concepts, UML, Estimation methodology
Internship Certificate, Experience Letter
GND Solutions primarily focus on bringing innovative and transformative concepts to products in the areas of IOT, M2M for Industrial, Smart Cities & Smart energy segments. GND solutions include End-to-End from Node to Cloud to Analytics to Visualization that allows quick time to market, increase competitive barrier in the global market.