Mobile App Development Internship
At GeekSynergy Technologies Private Limited (Bangalore), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Android app development.
2. Server-side coding (Back-end).
3. Client-side coding (Front-end).
4. Integration SMSE gateway.
5. API integration.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Mobile App Development at GeekSynergy Technologies Private Limited will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
GeekSynergy Technologies Private Limited is a cutting-edge technology development startup working on innovative products and services.
The startup won the Top 10 awards in 'Innovate for Digital India' contest after competing among 1900+ startups across the country. Key achievements include felicitation by the President of India Shri. Pranab Mukherjee at Rashtrapati Bhavan and felicitation by the honorable minister of IT Shri. Ravishankar Prasad.