Digital Technology Internship
At GE Power (Bangalore) Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Has the ability to take a feature set, and work through smaller tasks with supervision, and using their discretion to seek help when necessary.
2. Have experience working on the Java Back-end & UI technologies.
3. Demonstrate the ability to help team members through pair programming and code reviews.
4. Applies principles of SDLC and Lean/Agile/XP/TDD/CI/CD methodologies to deliver high quality, secured, and scalable software modules.
5. Skilled in writing code that meets standards and delivers desired functionality using the technology selected for the project.
6. Skilled in core data structures and algorithms and implements them using language of choice.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Digital Technology at GE Power will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GEs mission and deliver for their customers.