Software Development Internship
At Altair Engineering (Bangalore) Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Experience in developing geometric/mesh generation/mesh manipulation algorithms and related data structures in industry, research, or academia.
2. Proficiency in C++ programming and object-oriented application design
3. Experience or knowledge of parallel programming and related data structures will be plus
4. Understanding of CAD/CAE element software a plus
5. Familiarity with Finite Element Method (FEM) and Experience in PLM systems would be an advantage.
6. Experience with Agile and lean software development processes is also a plus.
7. Requires good communication skills and the ability to work in a collaborative team environment.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
This official document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Software Development at HAltair Engineering will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Altair transforms design and decision making by applying simulation, machine learning and optimization throughout product life cycles. Their broad portfolio of simulation technology and patented units-based software licensing model enable Simulation-Driven Innovation™ for their customers. With more than 2,000 employees, Altair is headquartered in Troy, Michigan, USA and operates 82 offices throughout 25 countries. Altair serves more than 5,000 customers across broad industry segments.