Front End Development Internship
At Aidapp (Bangalore), Interns should be prepared to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with a team of extremely smart people. Interns need to have intense energy and passion to think on their feet and ideate on occasions. Ready to take up the challenges, and adapt to everyday tasks and hustle in the culture of the startup. Our ideal candidate is tech savvy, a quick decision maker and enjoys multi-tasking. If you think you have what it takes then Aidapp is the place for you!
During the internship tenure, intern will be be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Frontend development in AngularJS, HTML, CSS, Bootstrap.
2. Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
3. Design and develop wireframes, user experience, and user interface development for the web and mobile applications.
4. Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks.
5. Bring innovative ideas to design application screens with advanced graphics objects.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Front End Development at Aidapp will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
At Aidapp , we work towards bridging the gap between businesses and technology by building automotive, highly scalable and intelligent products.
We innovate in artificial intelligence and over-the-top user experience design implementations to build the next big product that shall empower businesses in decision making. We have built 'Trackr' - The simplest sales team tracking compliance for enterprises. 'Trackr' is a mobile-first product with the vision to reach one million businesses by the end of 2018.
Aidapp, in its culture, has a supportive and a collaborative environment where we learn together, build together and grow together!