Backend Development Internship
At Aidapp (Bangalore), Interns should be prepared to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with a team of extremely smart people. Interns need to have intense energy and passion to think on their feet and ideate on occasions. Ready to take up the challenges, and adapt to everyday tasks and hustle in the culture of the startup. Our ideal candidate is tech savvy, a quick decision maker and enjoys multi-tasking. If you think you have what it takes then Aidapp is the place for you!
During the internship tenure, intern will be be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Work on REST APIs.
2. Work on GIT and version control.
3. Thinking out-of-the-box with code implementation.
4. Integrating data from various back-end services and databases.
5. Designing and conceptualizing on architecture, pipeline and design patterns of projects.
6. Maintaining, expanding, and building scalability of Aidapp products and 'Trackr'.
7. Staying plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and applying them to operations and activities.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Backend Development at Aidapp will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
At Aidapp , we work towards bridging the gap between businesses and technology by building automotive, highly scalable and intelligent products.
We innovate in artificial intelligence and over-the-top user experience design implementations to build the next big product that shall empower businesses in decision making. We have built 'Trackr' - The simplest sales team tracking compliance for enterprises. 'Trackr' is a mobile-first product with the vision to reach one million businesses by the end of 2018.
Aidapp, in its culture, has a supportive and a collaborative environment where we learn together, build together and grow together!