At Auxo Technology Labs Private Limited (Chennai) Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Build exciting real-world interactive electronics systems with ESP8266, Arduino, Raspberry Pi, cloud, sensor fusion, Android device, & Internet of Things.
2. Learn and work on the Internet of Things and Big Data Analytics from sensors data.
3. Process real-time data from sensors and respond to it intelligently.
4. Assist our IoT development team.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
Interns receive this certificate after completion of their internship. It certifies a student's experience, skills, and performance in a particular area of work with the company.
This report summarises the knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes of an intern. The PO report helps in earning academic credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Internet of Things (IOT) at Auxo Technology Labs Private Limited will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Auxo Labs is a venture-funded company building innovative AI-powered products in the healthcare domain, especially US healthcare. As a part of their growing portfolio of products, they are looking at integrations with leading EHRs using the latest healthcare standards. They are looking for someone to lead this effort.