Investment Banking and Financial Internship
At SA GLOBAL ADVISORS (Pune), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, the intern will be working on the following verticals (in a group or individually):
1. Work with the senior team towards supporting specific industry research or financial analysis, due diligence, or financial modeling related assignments for investment banking transactions in the Technology sector.
2. Research new industry/markets/ecosystems, build one-pager profiles on companies within a certain area of interest or technology sub-sector
3. Support with industry research towards putting together sector reports/insights/whitepapers, SWOT analysis, competitive landscapes, etc.
4. Conduct research based on the specific technology sector and conduct financial analysis/market analysis.
5. Support with follow-ups and follow-throughs with different stakeholders/decision-makers on behalf of the senior team and set up meetings as may be required.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
Interns receive this certificate after completion of their internship. It certifies a student's experience, skills, and performance in a particular area of work with the company.
This report summarises the knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes of an intern. The PO report helps in earning academic credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Investment Banking and Financial at SA GLOBAL ADVISORS will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the mark sheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
SA Global Advisors (SA) is a leading global investment banking firm focused exclusively on investments and M&A transactions in the Technology, Media, and Telecom(TMT) sectors. Their core focus is envisioning and executing strategic transactions to transform the growth trajectory of mid-market companies ($5m to $100m Revenue) in the Digital Transformation, Artificial Intelligence and Data Analytics, Cloud Technologies, Product Engineering, IT Consulting, and Managed Services sectors.