Inside Sales Internship
At Exotel Techcom Private Limited (Bangalore), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Create loyal Exotel clients by spending your day by handling 40-50 outbound calls to prospective, current trial customers and schedule product demo, follow up and finally close :).
2. Connect new customers with Exotel by understanding their businesses and showing the value of Exotel’s solutions.
3. Have a consultative approach while speaking with customers and ask relevant questions to understand their needs.
4. Become a product expert and design/customize solution which meets their requirement and solves their problems.
5. Achieve and exceed your sales and customer experience goals.
Perks and Benefits
Snacks and Beverages
This internship includes free snacks and beverages, making your workplace experience more awesome. Remember free food doesn't necessarily come with easy responsibilities
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Inside Sales at Exotel Techcom Private Limited will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Exotel is one of India's largest cloud telephony companies. Their aim is to help businesses, both large and small, manage their business phone system via a virtual phone system. Exotel's cloud telephony eliminates the need to invest in any hardware or maintenance. And that is one of the biggest pain points of traditional systems like EPABX/PBX.
Every business, irrespective of its size should be able to utilise features like IVR, Call Recordings to sound professional and serve their customers better. They believe that they're at the forefront of something big. Cloud telephony is poised to change the way businesses function.