Infrastructure Operations Internship
CME Group observes strict professionalism and adherence to basic ethics, and interns are expected to do the same. Arriving on time, meeting deadlines, communicating schedule changes, dressing appropriately for the job and for the organization are some of the values that interns are expected to comply with. Interns should respect corporate hierarchy, policies, and methods.
Performing the following directives is the main part of the tasks during the course of the internship:
1. Support CME Group's effort to develop innovative enhancements that improve our team and our customers' experience, suggesting ideas to improve the customer experience and improve internal processes and generate a plan to implement the enhancement or idea.
2. Demonstrate a high level of technical skills to complete the assigned tasks & document the process.
3. Maintain consistent contact with the mentor to report progress and address any concerns that may arise during the project phase to resolve in a timely manner.
4. Final presentation and assessment on the assigned task.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
Interns receive this certificate after completion of their internship. It certifies a student's experience, skills, and performance in a particular area of work with the company.
This report summarises the knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes of an intern. The PO report helps in earning academic credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Chosen applicants for Infrastructure Operations at CME Group are expected to substantiate their application with supporting documents, including assessment sheets, employment recommendations, qualification records, curriculum vitae, and others.
2. Candidates who recently graduated and soon to be graduating can apply for internships.
CME Group is the world's leading and most diverse derivatives marketplace, where the world comes to manage risk. CME Group exchanges offer the widest range of global benchmark products across all major asset classes, including futures and options based on interest rates, equity indexes, foreign exchange, energy, agricultural commodities, metals, weather, and real estate. CME Group brings buyers and sellers together through its CME Globex® electronic trading platform and its trading facilities in New York and Chicago. CME Group also operates CME Clearing, one of the world’s leading central counterparty clearing providers in the world, which offers clearing and settlement services for exchange-traded contracts, as well as for over-the-counter derivatives transactions through CME ClearPort®. These products and services ensure that businesses everywhere can substantially mitigate counterparty credit risk in both listed and over-the-counter derivatives markets.