Influencer Marketing Internship
At Walnut Folks Pvt Ltd, Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (Remotely):
1. Executing influencer marketing strategies and creative campaigns.
2. Identifying and building relationships with prominent influencers and thought leaders.
3. Developing content ideas and curating content.
4. Research relevant industry experts, competitors, target audience, and users.
5. Brainstorming new, creative approaches for campaigns.
6. Keeping abreast of emerging trends, technologies, and influencers.
7. Liaise with our marketing team to create and coordinate marketing strategies that work across different channels.
Perks and Benefits
This document assesses and recommends the qualities, characteristics, and capabilities of an intern based on their performance observed during the internship period.
Interns receive this certificate after completion of their internship. It certifies a student's experience, skills, and performance in a particular area of work with the company.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Influencer Marketing at Walnut Folks Pvt Ltd will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Walnut Folks are a group of left-brain thinkers and right brain thinkers coming together to bring in the best of both worlds. They believe that marketing is successful when it is research and data-backed enhanced by creativity. The left brain is all about understanding the customer and identifying the perfect positioning for a product that will stick with them.