Industrial Design Engineer Internship
At Seebec Utilities (Hyderabad), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, the intern will be working on the following verticals (in a group or individually):
1. Full lifecycle product design.
2. Participate in defining and endorsing project parameters.
3. Generate CAD models and assemblies to evaluate and conceptualize how a product will.
4. Revise and modify existing CAD files as required throughout the development process.
5. Undertake relevant research.
6. Create assist with the documentation and implementation of Engineering Changes to the product design.
7. Independently manage multiple projects in parallel.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
Interns receive this certificate after completion of their internship. It certifies a student's experience, skills, and performance in a particular area of work with the company.
This report summarises the knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes of an intern. The PO report helps in earning academic credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Industrial Design Engineer at Seebec Utilities will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the mark sheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Seebec Utilities creates high-quality products that utilize clean technology to transform the way they use utilities at home. They have a team of experienced and passionate engineers who work hard to create eco-friendly, energy-efficient products with the end-user in mind. The goal is simple: to bring clean technology to every home in the world.