Import Analyst Internship
At Hudson's Bay Company, rewarding careers await successful candidates. To succeed, interns should demonstrate the utmost professionalism, integrity, and work ethics at all times. They have to comply with their schedules as specified by the company and come to work inappropriate office attire. In the event that you won’t be able to come to work for any reason, you should inform your team leader right away. Follow the organization’s protocols and respect the company’s administration leaders religiously.
Successful candidates will be working on the following tasks and functions:
1. Audit, and process documents related to the cost of goods for Canadian imports of wearing apparel, shoes, and accessories.
2. Prepare documents supporting weekly recovery - chargeback activity of participating vendors.
3. Verification of merchandise value, unit quantity, and vendor invoices audits.
4. Provide updates and reporting of import shipments to Canada.
5. Provide weekly / monthly reporting of recovery/chargeback activity to the US Logistics team.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
Interns receive this certificate after completion of their internship. It certifies a student's experience, skills, and performance in a particular area of work with the company.
This report summarises the knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes of an intern. The PO report helps in earning academic credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Hired interns for Import Analyst at Hudson's Bay Company are obliged to submit their application documents, including their updated CV, copy of academic grades, recommendation letters, certificates, and other supporting files, if available.
2. Applicants who are currently pursuing their graduation or who have already graduated in the recent school year are welcome to apply.
HBC is a diversified global retailer, focused on driving the performance of high-quality stores and their Omni-Channel platforms and unlocking the value of real estate holdings. Founded in 1670, HBC is the oldest company in North America. Their portfolio today includes formats ranging from luxury to premium department stores to off-price fashion shopping destinations, with nearly 300 stores and approximately 30,000 employees around the world.