At Socialenza, Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (Remotely):
1. Discussing client needs and identifying a target audience for the work.
2. Agreeing on the brief and contract with the client.
3. Developing visual ideas that suit the brief.
4. Seeking client approval for ideas with rough visuals - this stage may involve going back to the drawing board several times to rework sketches.
5. Using drawing, sketching, painting and photographic skills to produce illustrations.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
Interns receive this certificate after completion of their internship. It certifies a student's experience, skills, and performance in a particular area of work with the company.
This report summarises the knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes of an intern. The PO report helps in earning academic credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Illustration at Socialenza will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Socialenza are a social media management company focusing on providing digital solutions to the clients. They are also running another project completely based on Photography and cinematography. Looking to expand their creative team and simultaneously planning for new upcoming projects lined up. Looking for enthusiastic interns who can think creatively and also execute creative. If you feel that you have the zeal to work for a startup firm and are able to handle multiple responsibilities, and if your main focus is learning than earning, then definitely you should apply for the posts vacant in or company.