Human Resources Internship
At Talent Spinners (Pune) Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Partnering with hiring managers to determine the staff's needs.
2. Screening through the resumes.
3. Performing in-person and conducting a phone interview with the candidates.
4. Administering appropriate company assessments.
5. Performing the reference and background checks.
6. Making recommendations to the company's hiring managers.
7. Coordinating interviews with the hiring managers.
8. Following up on the interview process status.
9. Maintaining a relationship with both internal and external clients to ensure staffing goals are achieved.
10. Communicating the employer information and benefits during the screening process.
11. Completing timely reports on employment activities.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
This official document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Human Resources (HR) at Talent Spinners will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
A Startup by Team of Industry Highly Experience and Enthusiasts striving to Build their Fortune in Human Resource with vision to Establish in the field of HR Consultation, Recruitment & Staffing and Training. They are providing wide range of recruitment and selection services into BFSI and IT Sector for Domestic and International market. There team of hiring professional is dedicated towards leveraging the business potential of there clients by offering strategic Recruitment and Human Resource Services. They neatly work as a business partners with our Business Clients to expand their business potential by providing the best HR Solutions of Recruitment into all Hierarchy positions.
Human Resources with a Basic Difference
They strive towards providing total HR services and solutions to its clients.
The primary role of our is to provide a wide variety of Human Resource Consulting services in all vertical by facilitating identified, necessary change within an organization in order to enhance the success of the company.
There Management, Human Resource, Motivation and Training services are intended to improve productivity, Efficiency, Communication, and Employee ethics.
Whatever your industry may be, we will work with your company to identify needs, develop an action plan, and assist with implementation. Thus we add and retain values to our clients through our excellent team.