Human Resources (HR) Internship
At Sanskriti Group Of Schools (Pune), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Handle daily HR work.
2. Manage the attendance.
3. Conduct telephonic interviews .
4. Shortlist of the profiles.
5. Maintain leave records of the employees.
6. Maintain HR documents, etc.
7. Handle all other miscellaneous HR work.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Human Resource at Sanskriti Group Of Schools will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Sanskriti group of schools has 4 campuses in Pune, all campuses follow the CBSE pattern. It was started by eminent educationists and professionals to create a loving and happy environment where the children are at the center of all considerations.