Human Resources (HR) Internship
At IndiaFirst Robotics (Pune) Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
2. Gather payroll data like leaves, working hours and bank accounts.
3. Screen resumes and application forms.
4. Schedule and confirm interviews with candidates.
5. Post, update and remove job ads from job boards, careers pages, and social networks.
6. Prepare HR-related reports as needed (like training budgets by department).
7. Address employee queries about benefits (like a number of remaining vacation days).
8. Review and distribute company policies in digital formats or hard copies.
9. Participate in organizing company events and careers days.
Perks and Benefits
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Human Resources (HR) at IndiaFirst Robotics will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
IndiaFirst Robotics is India's number one robotics education company, which is also into robotics automation manufacturing & research. IFR is consortium with BSI Kochi. They are building India's first ever robotics museum in Ahmadabad, Gujarat. This roboseum has more than 160 unique robot exhibits. This robot museum is arguably the worlds best robot museum where 30 million visitors are expected every year.
Students in the age group of 6 years to 22 years are trained thoroughly by their expert engineers in various technologies like robotics, embedded systems, artificial intelligence, and vision robotics.