Human Resources Internship
At QuantumLink Communications Private Limited (Mumbai), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Design and implement overall recruiting strategy.
2. Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications.
3. Perform job and task analysis to document job requirements and objectives.
4. Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job board/newspapers/colleges etc.
5. Source and recruit candidates by using databases, social media etc.
6. Screen candidates resumes and job applications.
7. Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule.
8. Assess applicants' relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes.
9. Onboard new employees in order to become fully integrated.
10. Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices.
11. Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to the rest of the team.
12. Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process.
13. Promote company's reputation as -best place to work.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Human Resources at QuantumLink Communications Private Limited will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
QuantumLink Communications Private Limited is a software development company based in Mumbai, India. QuantumLink Communications Private Limited designs and develops applications oriented towards getting maximum productivity and utility from the internet, with specific emphasis in the area of email, internet sharing and TCP/IP based knowledge management systems.