Human Resources Internship
At Pure Media Imagination Pvt.Ltd. (Mumbai), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be be working on following verticals (ingroup or individually):
1. Creation of file for new comers and their updation.
2. Maintaining master file (in softcopy) for employee’s status at respective branches and updating the same on monthly basis.
3. Maintaining different files for Rejected/On Hold/Opted Out cases. Also maintaining of Excel sheets for respective Box Files.
4. All work related to Excel Sheet (Data Compilation & Extraction)
5. Closing the file of every exit case with all Exit Formalities done.
6. Scanning of Documents.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Pure Media is India's First, and Foremost, B2B agency in the advertising, media and marketing category. With Specialization in client management, including Trade Activations, CRM Activities, Relevant Gifting & Media Audit, Pure Media can be the one-stop solution to all your B2B marketing requirements.