Human Resource Internship
At Fieldnet Global Research LLP (Mumbai), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Preparing or updating employment records related to hiring, transferring, promoting, and terminating.
2. Explaining human resources policies, procedures, laws, and standards to new and existing employees.
3. Ensuring new hire paperwork is completed and processed.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
This official document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Human Resource at Fieldnet Global Research LLP will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Fieldnet Global Research LLP (formed in December 2005) is a full-service market research agency providing services to clients from across the globe and spanning multiple sectors. Their services range from executing market research assignments to conducting large-scale audits and polls. Clients come to them with diverse research needs. With extensive experience in multiple market research methodologies, they are well placed to offer integrated and insightful solutions for their needs.