Human Resource Internship
At Kairos Consulting (Kolkata), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Advising on the most appropriate solution for attracting candidates and maintaining a candidate database.
2. Assessing and responding to the needs of each particular client or assignment.
3. Sourcing suitable candidates and briefing them on the opportunities offered by the clients.
4. Managing the process through interviews to offer stage and beyond.
5. Offering resume, interview, and general career advice.
6. Networking to build business information that can be converted into commercial opportunities.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Human Resources at Kairos Consulting will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
By way of introduction about our organization, Kairos is a boutique recruitment firm focused on mid and senior level hiring in the banking, FMCG & e-commerce space. Established in 2014, the management at Kairos has over twenty years of experience in banking, financial services, and consumer goods space.
They have created a strong position for themselves in the market through consistent and customized delivery. Their rigorous search and thorough processes are at the core of their ability to deliver. Every applicant is screened at multiple stages to ensure appropriate fitment.
Candidates are at the center of their search. Every candidate has a unique story and they are eager to understand that story.
Their consultants are trained to engage allowing us to understand you better for the next opportunity.