Human Resources Intern
Minimum Requirements for the candidates applying to Human Resources Internship at Kompass Career Solutions Private Limited:
1. Internship Start Date: Between 29th Mar'17 and 28th Apr'17.
2. Project Availability: Are available for minimum 2 months duration (preferred, not mandatory)
3. Preferred Degree(s): Any degree but have relevant skills and interest.
4. Degree Year: Currently in any year of study or recent graduates
5. Available Internship Slots: 1
At Kompass Career Solutions Private Limited (Mumbai), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization. During the internship tenure, intern will be be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
Structuring ou Recruitment Process
1. Scheduling Interviews
2. Generating database on Linkedin
3. Internal Database Management
4. Employee Engagement Initiatives
5. Employee Training Modules
6. Admin Related tasks
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Pre placement offer (PPO), Flexible work hours, Informal dress code, 5 days a week.
Kompass Careers was born from a desire to help students navigate the complex Higher Education Application process for universities and institutes in Australia, and equip them with information and guidance they need to start their student life in Australia. We are an incredible team of educational consultants and local ambassadors who will support you throughout your education journey. We aim to provide an immensely customized, student oriented consulting service.