Human Resources Internship
At Aads Education Private Limited (Hyderabad), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Plan and strategise HR and Recruitment Projects, Objectives, Goals, Aims, Stakeholders, Audience etc. (Handling end-to-end recruitment).
2. Collaborate with hiring managers to understand resources requirement for growth of the company.
3. Advertise job openings on careers pages, job boards and social networks (e.g. LinkedIn).
4. Source candidates through online channels (e.g. Professional Networks and Portfolio Sites: Naukri, Times & Monster).
5. Screen resumes and applications and update candidates on hiring processes.
6. Interview candidates during various hiring stages, including phone, first-round and second-round interviews.
7. Report to hiring managers and HR managers on the status of open positions.
8. Evaluate candidates based on their interview and assignment performance.
9. Determine qualification criteria for each position (Educational qualification, experience, technical and communication skills).
10. Analyze turnover and retention rates to forecast hiring needs.
11. Update job descriptions (e.g. add tasks or modify requirements).
12. Answer candidates’ queries regarding the application process.
13. Provide interview feedback, when necessary and appropriate.
14. Participate in job fairs to boost company’s reputation.
15. Scheduling and tracking shortlisted candidates till they join. (Help new hires onboard.).
16. Reach monthly recruitment targets assigned.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Human Resources at Aads Education Private Limited will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
AADS Education was established a decade ago and has rich global experience in education, online media, and IT services. Educational training programs offered by them have been very beneficial to both employed individuals, unemployed individuals, and corporates. AADS Education is a well-established player in offering job oriented training, short-term professional training and long-term professional training in various fields. AADS Education trainings in IT, marketing, sales, finance, HR, teachers and life skills. Their professional trainers and mentors are industry experts. Their ultimate goal through the training programs is to build high value and high-end professionalism in every individual.