Human Resources Internship
At SPA CAPITAL SERVICES LTD (Delhi), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be be working on following verticals (ingroup or individually)
1. Creation of file for new comers and their updation.
2. Maintaining master file (in softcopy) for employee’s status at respective branches and updating the same on monthly basis.
3. Maintaining different files for Rejected/On Hold/Opted Out cases. Also maintaining of Excel sheets for respective Box Files.
4. All work related to Excel Sheet (Data Compilation & Extraction)
5. Closing the file of every exit case with all Exit Formalities done.
6. Scanning of Documents.
SPA Group was promoted by a team of finance professionals in 1995 with an objective to provide value added financial services. SPA provides services for securities broking, merchant banking, wealth management, financial advisory, corporate finance, risk management and insurance broking.
SPA is being managed by its promoters along with a young and dynamic team of over 500+ professionals with rich experience, in their respective fields. The Group has established itself as one of India’s leading financial advisory house, offering various financial solutions to its Institutional, corporate and individual clients. Our personal line of financial services for corporate employees includes Investment & Tax Advisory services by providing regular help desk in their office premises only.