Human Resources (HR) Internship
At Hast And Chang Corporation (Delhi), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Contacting institutions.
2. Checking, analyzing, shortlisting, conducting drives, and hiring students.
3. Updating the management regarding the same.
4. Preparing a hiring test and scoring.
5. Preparing HR Student related documents.
6. Preparing or updating employment records related to hiring, transferring, promoting, and terminating.
7. Explaining human resources policies, procedures, laws, and standards to new and existing employees.
8. Ensuring new hire paperwork is completed and processed.
9. Informing job applicants of job duties, responsibilities, benefits, schedules, working conditions, promotion opportunities, etc.
10. Addressing any employment relations issues, such as work complaints and harassment allegations.
11. Processing all personnel action forms and ensuring proper approval.
12. Overseeing the hiring process, which includes coordinating job posts, reviewing resumes, and performing reference checks.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Human Resources (HR) at Hast And Chang Corporation will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
They work in research and counseling field for the last 15 years. Well, renowned organization among clients at the highest levels. Their research is using by brands and multinational industries. They deliver high-quality investigation, research, and projects to their clients. Language is one of the main fortes. Yes, they even speak ancient languages. Do you want to know some? They are ancient thinkers with modern views who believe that languages require both human and machines to work in a collaborative manner.