Human Resource Internship
At GreenThumbs (Delhi), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Use candidate databases to match the right person to the client's open positions.
2. Advertising vacancies by drafting and placing adverts on job portals.
3. Headhunting - identifying and approaching suitable passive candidates.
4. Receiving and reviewing applications and creating a shortlist of candidates for the client.
5. Briefing the candidate about the role, responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job in question.
6. Organizing interviews for candidates as requested by the client.
7. Negotiating pay and salary rates between the client and the candidate.
8. Use social media to attract talent and build relationships with candidates and employers.
9. Use sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking in order to attract business.
10.Visiting clients to build and develop relationships.
11.Working towards achieving and exceeding targets that may relate to the number of candidates placed, a value to be billed to clients or business generated.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Human Resource at GreenThumbs will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
GreenThumbs is a vibrant and high-performance professional services firm, providing psychometric assessments, recruitment, and training services to its clients worldwide. Leveraging the rich experience of our team, we bring cost effective, client-centric solutions to a diverse client base.Our personalized approach is the reason why our impressive roster of clients continues to call on GreenThumbs year after year as their preferred advisory experts.Our vision is to effect a positive change in the organizations and individuals that we associate with by delivering quality recruitment and other people-related solutions and to become the human resource partner of choice to leading organizations across the globe.
We are a close-knit group of qualified professionals including MBAs, human resource professionals, finance experts and qualified psychologists, each excelling in their sphere of operation. Having worked with renowned firms, our team members have extensive national and international professional experience in the industry. We also have a wide network of qualified and experienced freelance professionals on our panel, to help increase our overall quality and reduce turnaround time.