Human Resources (HR) Internship
At Gravity Infosolutions (Delhi), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Performing recruitment lifecycle which includes sourcing, screening, coordinating, HR interviews, selection, salary negotiations and follow up.
2. Understanding client requirements in detail by having a detailed discussion with the hiring managers and also preparing the requirement qualification forms.
3. Understanding the details about the job, project and client interest.
4. Studying about the technology before working on client requirements.
5. Utilizing multiple resources including job boards (Naukri.com and.
7. Networking events and direct sourcing to appeal to and find qualified candidates to meet client needs.
8. Screening potential candidates through telephonic interviews and reference checks.
9. Conducting In-office interviews for candidates to understand the candidates better and also judge body language and soft skill attributes before presenting him/her to the client.
10. Helping candidates prepare for client interviews.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
This official document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Human Resources at Gravity Infosolutions will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Gravity Infosolutions is a technology, consulting, and software solutions company. They have the market-leading knowledge and experience of over 100 successful implementations. They provide solutions to the customers in the areas of sales cloud, service cloud, marketing cloud, analytics cloud, apps cloud, and IoT cloud. They maximize the ROI of your investments in the cloud for development, integration, deployment, and support. They have leading expertise in automotive, communications & media, financial services, healthcare, high-tech, manufacturing, public sector, retail, real estate, and construction.