Human Resources (HR) Internship
At Acropolis Infotech (Delhi) Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
2. Conducting the first round of personal interview and arranging a further round of interviews of shortlisted candidates with the designated departments/personnel.
3. Negotiating salary and fixing the compensation of the selected candidates.
4. Issuing LOI and briefing the candidates of the joining formalities.
5. Conducting background referral checks for the candidates.
6. Briefing the new employee about the company and its policies.
7. Issuing appointment letters.
8. Maintaining records of daily attendance, absenteeism, late comings, early leavings & leave records of all the employees.
9. Maintaining stationery stock including business cards, letterheads, receipt books, envelopes, etc.
10. Handling grievances of employees and ensuring quick resolution of the same.
11. Sending birthdays and tenure emails.
12. Organizing parties on several occasions like festivals, and arranging official trips, camps, etc.
13. Updating company policies as per requirements.
14. Drafting and managing the company's rule book.
15. Assisting the CEO in day-to-day official tasks.
Perks and Benefits
This document assess and recommends the qualities, characteristics, and capabilities of an intern based on their ability and performance observed during the internship period.
Informal Dress Code
Arrive to work in casual clothes that are pressed, neat and appropriate for the type of work you do. Torn, dirty, or frayed clothing is unacceptable.
Snacks and Beverages
This internship includes free snacks and beverages, making your workplace experience more awesome. Remember free food doesn't necessarily come with easy responsibilities
Flexible Work Hours
This Company gives interns a choice to opt for convenient work timings ensuring certain limits are maintained (like min. and max. number of hours of work every day).
Pre Placement Offer
Depending on the intern's performance, the company might extend a full time job offer to deserving candidates. With and offer like this, you can always have an alternate placement option.
5 Days a Week
This internship comes with a five-day-work week. Interns are given a choice to opt for preferable work arrangement base on five-day-work and two-day-off pattern.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Human Resources (HR) at Acropolis Infotech will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Acropolis Infotech is a fast growing custom software development (IT) company incepted in 2016 by extensively experienced IT professionals in the same vertical. They're aiming to provide their clients with the business advantage they need. They are committed to achieving that by creating, enhancing, and maintaining the software that power clients' enterprise, empower their manpower, and captivate their customers.
At Acropolis, they focus on solutions that match the clients' organizational strategy and objectives. They harness technical excellence and deep software development knowledge to make it work for their clients and their goals that they want to achieve. Their target market ranges from SMEs to most successful global organizations which include business tycoons, new startups, Fortune 500 companies, and stand-alone individuals with potential ideas from across the globe.