Human Resource Executive Intern
At Spiceblue (Chennai), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be be working on following verticals (ingroup or individually)
1. Willing to work with startup a high level of confidentiality strong communication skills both in written and verbal.
2. Flexibility and willingness to learn the ability to work as part of a team.
3. Establish and maintain a core management good administrative skills dial relationship with current and prospective clients.
4. Preparing and maintaining master report of entire activities, which includes daily activity, leads, follow-up, closings, future prospects and adherence to goals.
5. Communicating new service opportunities, special developments, feedback gathered through field activity to the concerned staff.
6. Direct sales, account management & establishing strategic alliances.
Your brand, We build. A digital agency that creates the face your business needs fostering innovative and engaging designs that drive results across multiple platforms. Creating killer apps, responsive websites, redefining technology, customer driven designs, building brands beyond compare, state-of-art mobility solutions and believe us, these are just a few to mention for our top-notch services across diverse platforms. Spiceblue, pioneering the digital world because we love coupling design and technology!