Human Resources (HR) Internship
At RARAKU Learning Solutions (Chennai), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Prepare training proposal for the clients based on their requirements with the support of the manager.
2. Prepare the training content and material for the program.
3. Support in company branding by posting the training communications on Facebook, LinkedIn etc.
4. Prepare the trainers directory.
5. Prepare the training catalog.
6. Assist and coordinate for all training programs conducted at the client's location.
7. Discuss and implement new ideas of the intern specific to training.
8. Participate in the weekly knowledge sharing sessions of the company.
9. Systematically maintain Excel sheets/database of training participants .
10. Prepare and maintain training tracker sheet for the weekly review.
11. Support the team to achieve its organizational goals and targets.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Human Resource at RARAKU Learning Solutions will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
RARAKU learning Solutions (www.rarakusolutions.com) was established with a vision of facilitating the best in class training and learning solutions for people at various levels. RARAKU is a one stop solution for providing an array of high impact Training and learning solutions for organization, Institutions, and an individual who strive for excellence with regards to their skills, ability & performance.They build enduring relationships with their clients and candidates in a spirit of partnership and continuously seek insights through their work to deliver value.