HR & Administration Internship
At MiStay (Bangalore), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Source candidates for different roles based on the requirements through various channels, screen, and shortlist the candidates based on required skill-sets.
2. Conduct preliminary interview and set-up interviews with shortlisted candidates, and assist in onboarding of new team members.
3. Take initiatives to drive employee engagement, productivity, and work with management in devising the employee development plant and take ownership of driving employees' happiness in the company.
4. Develop the required employee-related policies in coordination with the founders.
5. Manage the office vendors such as cook, housekeeping staff, etc.
6. Manage the day-to-day purchases for office supply, kitchen, etc.
7. Procure and keep track of the office inventory such as phone, laptop, sim cards, etc.; coordinate with accounts team to ensure the regular bills are paid and assist in bookkeeping.
8. Assist in any other operational activities as per the requirement.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for HR & Administration Internship at MiStay will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.