Human Resources Internship
At Grabonrent (Bangalore), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
2. Shortlisting resumes based on desired skills and experience and scheduling interviews.
3. Sending out offer letter and coordinating with recruited candidates about their start days and ensuring resources such as laptop, phone, email is in place for their smooth functioning
4. Looking after joining formalities & onboarding formalities
5. Handling employee engagement functions
6. Payroll processing
Perks and Benefits
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Human Resource Internship at Grabonrent will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
GrabOnRent lets you rent your favourite furniture. GrabOnRent, more than just a team, is a family of inspired individuals creating awesome experiences for its consumers, divided by our methods and bound together with the simple philosophy of providing access to every product to everyone.