Human Resources Internship
At Indian Wealth Management(Ahmedabad), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Assist in the end-to-end recruitment process for professionals, interns, and volunteers.
2. Launch campaigns for enlisting volunteers in campuses and corporates.
3. Handle user/operational manuals, policy documentation, and correspondence templates.
4. Work on popularizing Indian Wealth Management science and nature workshops and seminars, adult literacy programs, environment-friendly recreation facilities, online resources, and higher-learning institutions.
5. Work on fundraising and CSR (corporate social responsibility) mobilization.
6. Manage, promote, and monitor Indian Wealth Management digital platforms and generate leads for potential collaborations and sponsors.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Human Resources (HR) at Indian Wealth Management will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Indian Wealth Management are founded by a team of professionals. They are in the business of wealth management, real estate advisory, NRI service, various kinds of loan, private equity funding, taxation planning, strategic planning, etc.