Human Resources (HR) Internship
At 4th EYE Comprehensive HR Solutions (Ahmedabad), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. End to End Recruitment for Corporate Clients PAN India.
2. Understanding client's requisitions.
3. Sourcing profiles from the database.
4. Undertaking telephonic interview of candidates.
5. Submitting profiles to clients.
6. Scheduling interviews of the shortlisted candidates.
7. Till the Final Joining of the selected candidates.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Human Resources (HR) at 4th EYE Comprehensive HR Solutions will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Established in year 2007, they are professionally managed recruitment consultancy firm. They help our clients in recruiting Executive Manpower, across India.Their expertise lies in head hunting & sourcing Cost Effective, Skilled, Competent manpower for their clients across India.Today recruitment is the back bone of any successful Business Module. A successful company is made successful by the skilled and competent employees of that company. In today’s era, there is a deep shortage of qualified and skilled employees who may have that potential to take the organization to new heights.Also, the organizations are running short of time, for recruiting suitable manpower as and when required, as the process of recruiting a good candidate is not only time consuming, but it’s too tedious as well.They at ’4th EYE ’ , try to just bridge this widening gap of meeting the deserving and skilled employee with their valued and admirable Employers.