Human Resources Internship
At Rorko India Private Limited (Bangalore), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Assisting departments with their recruitment needs.
2. Handling the end-to-end recruitment process.
3. Conducting inductions of new staff.
4. Inputting into the monthly payroll.
5. Handling employee grievances related to HR issues.
6. Referring issues to senior HR staff.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
Interns receive this certificate after completion of their internship. It certifies a student's experience, skills, and performance in a particular area of work with the company.
This report summarises the knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes of an intern. The PO report helps in earning academic credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Human Resources at Rorko India Private Limited will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Rorko India Private Limited is a proven, Internet consulting and development company helping clients to create and implement full-service business solutions. Combining diverse expertise in business strategy, technology, usability, and design. Rorko India has provided solutions for a wide array of industries, including Travel publications, Media, marketing, pharmaceuticals, B2B/B2C, telecommunications, and non-profit, among others. This background demonstrates our understanding of principles that apply to a wide range of industries, as well as the ability and initiative to understand problems and solutions that apply to specific companies.