Human Resources Internship
At Pharma Knowledge Centre (Ahmedabad), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Partnering with hiring managers to determine staffing needs.
2. Developing new clients for their hiring needs.
3. Screening resumes.
4. Performing in-person and phone interviews with candidates.
5. Administering appropriate company assessments.
6. Performing reference and background checks.
7. Making recommendations to company hiring managers.
8. Coordinating interviews with the hiring managers.
9. Following up on the interview process status.
10. Maintaining relationships with both internal and external clients to ensure staffing goals are achieved.
11. Communicating employer information and benefits during screening process.
12. Staying current on the company's organization structure, personnel policy, and relevant laws regarding employment practices.
13. Serving as a liaison with employment agencies, colleges, and industries.
14. Completing timely reports on employment activity.
15. Conducting exit interviews on terminating employees.
Perks and Benefits
The company rewards those interns who perform exceptionally well. This internship not only gives hands-on experience but also an opportunity to add new achievements on your CV.
Interns receive this certificate after completion of their internship. It certifies a student's experience, skills, and performance in a particular area of work with the company.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Human Resources at Pharma Knowledge Centre will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Pharma Knowledge Centre (PKC) is engaged to bridge the real time knowledge gap between Academia and Industry to make Students -Industry Ready- for Pharmaceutical, Biopharmaceutical and Clinical Research organization.
PKC is an initiative of Nishodh Saxena Advisors LLP (NSAL) offers specialized quality consulting, training, regulatory compliance and quality assurance for pharmaceutical, medical device, biotechnology, food and FMCG companies. They provide customized, value-added solutions, processes and enhanced quality standards to optimize business process efficienciesand minimize regulatory risk.