Human Resources Internship
At NatWest (Chennai), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, the intern will be working on the following verticals (in a group or individually):
1. You’ll undertake any relevant core learning and development and make sure that you complete your weekly learning log, project and any presentations required.
2. Completing all relevant learning modules.
3. Completing all placement objectives as agreed with your placement line manager.
4. Managing your day-to-day activities within risk appetite and displaying risk practices and behaviours consistent with our risk culture.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
Interns receive this certificate after completion of their internship. It certifies a student's experience, skills, and performance in a particular area of work with the company.
This report summarises the knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes of an intern. The PO report helps in earning academic credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Human Resources at NatWest will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the mark sheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
NatWest in February 2015 they announced changes to their business, which will make NatWest Markets a stronger, safer, and more sustainable business, focusing mainly on the UK and Western European customers. At the time they also highlighted that they would reduce their geographical footprint to 13 countries compared with 38 at the end of 2014. They are empowering 14 million personal, small business and SME customers in England and Wales, making it easier to control their money when and how they want to. From their branch network to 24-hour contact centers, and from customer AI to their multi-award-winning app, They are making banking simple and secure.