Human Resources Internship
At LEGACY Research Solutions (Kolkata), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Handle HR/Admin related queries/initiatives/drives.
2. Keep track of staff attendance /in-out timings/leave records tab/holiday list.
3. Arrange, organize meetings.
4. Take telephonic interviews.
5. Maintaining records on all recruiting activities as required.
6. Networking and sourcing to recruit active and passive candidates including profile database searches.
7. Participating in employment events, such as career fairs, job fairs etc.
8. Coordinating with stakeholders to incorporate all metrics into all talent acquisition systems.
9. Managing all communication with candidates and scheduling all interviews and making required travel arrangements and participating in the screening process and reviewing all candidate qualifications.
10. Prepare reports for all recruitment statistics and maintain accuracy in system and document all process and ensure compliance to the same.
11. Developing job descriptions for various positions.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
Interns receive this certificate after completion of their internship. It certifies a student's experience, skills, and performance in a particular area of work with the company.
This report summarises the knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes of an intern. The PO report helps in earning academic credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Human Resources at LEGACY Research Solutions will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
LEGACY Research Solutions are a research firm and they strive to provide the right solutions to their clients with less hassle. Also, they make it a point to complete the tasks or the projects in the least possible time. Their approach is unbiased so that their deliverables are comparable both in terms of price and quality. They ensure that their clients get the best possible deal.