Human Resources Internship
At Hvantage Technologies Incorporation (Indore), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Managing the HR Recruitment Process.
2. Introducing employee engagement activities.
3. Coordinating with employees/candidates.
4. Filtering applications received and scheduling the interviews.
5. Handling data management/documentation
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
Interns receive this certificate after completion of their internship. It certifies a student's experience, skills, and performance in a particular area of work with the company.
This report summarises the knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes of an intern. The PO report helps in earning academic credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Human Resources at Hvantage Technologies Incorporation will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Hvantage Technologies Incorporation was established in 2011 to provide technology and operations services. Hvantage has more than 200 passionate technologists, operations associates, and leaders providing web, mobile, enterprise, data, and operations support to our customers.