Human Resources Internship
At Fame Technologies (Bangalore) Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Developing and administering human resources plans and procedures that relate to company personnel.
2. Planning, Organizing and controlling the activities and actions of the HR department.
3. Contributing to the development of HR department goals, objectives, and systems.
4. Managing company staff including coordinating and supporting the recruitment process.
5. Assisting with the performance management and review process.
6. Developing adequate induction and training, supporting employment opportunities for professional development.
7. Conducting periodic needs assessments to determine when training is necessary and the type of training necessary to improve performance and productivity.
8. Examining employee performance records to identify areas where employees could improve.
9. Accomplishing the various administrative tasks that come with overseeing a global workforce.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
This official document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Human Resources at Fame Technologies will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Fame Technologies is a technology firm that works on new ideas, scale IT, and then sells it off to other companies. At Fame Technologies, they are an enthusiastic and innovative bunch who aim to achieve new heights of success and glory. They are a group of geeks very passionate and committed to there work. There goal is to provide you with the best of services that they offer.