Human Resources Internship
At Eicher (Gurgaon), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Executing company people initiatives and HR functional excellence as well as process improvements.
2. Sourcing & screening resumes from various portals (i.e Naukri, LinkedIn, TimesJobs, etc).
3. Preparing MIS Reports and HR scorecard on a daily and monthly basis.
4. Coordination for scheduling interviews and conducting telephonic rounds.
5. Conducting joining formalities and other administrative activities.
6. Coordination with campuses for the hiring of technicians through various ITI institutes.
7. Coordinating for any Ad hoc duties/projects as in when required.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
Interns receive this certificate after completion of their internship. It certifies a student's experience, skills, and performance in a particular area of work with the company.
This report summarises the knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes of an intern. The PO report helps in earning academic credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Human Resources at Eicher will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Eicher Motors Limited (EML) (Bloomberg: EIM IN Reuters: EICH.NS) is the listed parent of Royal Enfield, the global leader in middleweight motorcycles. The world’s oldest motorcycle brand in continuous production, Royal Enfield has made its distinctive motorcycles since 1901. Focussed on bringing back simple, yet engaging and accessible motorcycling, Royal Enfield operates in India, and over 50 countries around the world. With modern development facilities in Leicestershire, UK and Chennai, India, Royal Enfield makes its motorcycles in Tamil Nadu for the world.
In addition to motorcycles, Eicher has a joint venture with Sweden’s AB Volvo - Volvo Eicher Commercial Vehicles Limited (VECV) - which is driving modernization in India's commercial vehicle space, and in other developing countries. VECV has a complete range of trucks and buses from 5-55 tonnes, and its integrated manufacturing plant in Pithampur, Madhya Pradesh is the global hub for medium duty five- and eight-litre engines for Volvo Group.
For the twelve months ended March 2019, Eicher Motors recorded its highest ever total income of INR crores 9797 crores (net of excise duty) (approx 1.4 USD). Eicher Motors is listed on the BSE and National Stock Exchange, and has been part of the NSE’s benchmark Nifty 50 Index since April 1, 2016.